SPIKE: I didn't mean to ... (long pause) Anyway, I know you're feeling all betrayed -- by him, not me.
SPIKE: I was trying to help, you know. Not like I made him be there, after all. Actually trying to help you. Best intentions.
SPIKE: I mean, you know, pretty state you'd be in, thinking things are all right while he's toddling halfway round the bend.
SPIKE: Oh, I'll insult him if I want to! I'm the one who's on your side! Me! Doing you a favor! (And you, being dead petty about it -- me, getting nothing but your hatred and your venom and - you ungrateful bitch!
SPIKE: Buffy ... there's something I wanted to tell you.
~~Triangle (Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Season 5, Episode 11)~~
[Drabbles & Short Fiction]
- Faithless (Crossover, Teen) by Cancelling_The_Apocalypse
- Her Mother's Daughter (Crossover, Teen) by Grundy
- Buffy - Return of the Vampire Slayer (Tara/Willow, Not Rated) by WillowFromBuffy
- God Is Real and She's American (Crossover, Mature) by mabus101
- Taking Chances (Spike/Buffy, Mature) by sandy_s
- Finding Where We Belong (Crossover, Teen) by dragonydreams
- Goodbye Yellow Brick Road (Cordelia/Faith, Teen) by steeleye
- Forward Without Seeing (Spike/Buffy, Mature) by queen_insane