Mayor: Well, this is exciting, isn't it? (chuckles) Clandestine meetings by dark of night. Exchange of prisoners. I just, I, I feel like we should all be wearing trench coats.
Buffy: Let her go.
Mayor: No. Not until the box is in my hands. So you're the little girl that's been causing me all this trouble. She's pretty, Angel. A little skinny. Still don't understand why it couldn't work out with you and my Faith. Guess you kind of just have strange taste in women.
Angel: Well, what can I say? I like them sane.
Buffy: Let her go.
Mayor: No. Not until the box is in my hands. So you're the little girl that's been causing me all this trouble. She's pretty, Angel. A little skinny. Still don't understand why it couldn't work out with you and my Faith. Guess you kind of just have strange taste in women.
Angel: Well, what can I say? I like them sane.
~~Choices~~
The Sunnydale Herald is looking for a new editor. Contributing to the Herald is a great way to get your Buffy on! Find out more.
[Drabbles & Short Fiction]

- Only Echoes (Buffy, PG) by badly_knitted

- Something To Hold On To (Riley/Buffy, T) by MadeInGold
- Miles to Go (Faith/Buffy, T) by TragicSapphic97
- Bourbon-Soaked Letter to Angel (Angel/Spike, T) by SomeKindOfADeviant
- Slayer-Less (Spike/Buffy, M) by sleeper_geek_42
- Just in Time (Riley/Buffy, T) by fandom_lover_101
[Chaptered Fiction]

- Spike visits his Children/Grandchildren, Ch 18 (Multifandom, Spike, T) by Hopetess
- reckless and young (how the damage gets done), Ch 5 (Crossover w/ Obsession, Tara/Willow, E) by SaintMarySunshine
- The Will of Hell, Ch 13 (Spike/Buffy, T) by Perelynn
- The Dragon, The Mad Dog and the Slayers, Ch 8 (Crossover w/ 龍が如く | Ryuu ga Gotoku | Yakuza, Buffy/Kazuma Kiryu, M) by Mademoiselle_X
- Lessons in Desire, Ch 13 (Giles/Buffy, E) by andhetakesandhetakes
- The Interdimensional Conference on Demonology, Ch 1 (Spike/Buffy, M) by WeirdLittleStories
- Bound Not in Blood, Ch 12 (Giles/Buffy, E) by nothingeverlost
- Everywhere, Ch 3 (Riley/Sam, T) by rileyfinntastic
- Mirror, Mirror, Ch 11 (Crossover w/ Jessica Jones, Marvel, Faith/Wesley, M) by crayonbreakygal
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Season 8, Ch 8 (Spike/Buffy, T) by Myrige
- Restructuring Reality [Series Part 3], Ch 32 (Spike/Buffy, Not Rated) by EmpressRagini

- Dusk's Haven, Ch 20 (Buffy/Spike, Adult Only) by TwilightChild
- The Will of Hell, Ch 17 (Buffy/Spike, R) by Perelynn
- The Vanguard Chronicles Part 4: The Reclamation, Ch 9 (Buffy/Spike, PG-13) by Gamingdragon
- Champions Reborn, Ch 4 (Buffy/Spike, NC-17) by Joan963z
[Images, Audio & Video]

- Cosmetics: Mom got me Buffy nail polish! (SFW) by lost-boi-in-wonderland
- Fanvid: Buffy (+Spike) - St Bernard II by willnotacceptalifeundeserved

- TBR Thursday: Series 3, Episode 4 - 'Buffy the Vampire Slayer' by Chloe Huntington
[Reviews & Recaps]

- Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season 3 REVIEW Part A with MauLer by Nerdrotic Live
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 7 Episode 6 - Him by Sh*t 90s Shows Taught Me
- Buffy: The Vampire Slayer | S2 Ep 4 | Mummy Inca Hag | Reaction | Commentary | First Time Watching by Xavier
- Angel Season 2 Episode 4 - reaction - Untouched - Loved this flash Back! by Mia Davies
- Off the Cuff: Buffy S2E22 - Becoming: Part 2 by The Fellow Watcher
[Community Announcements]

- Fic Promo: Briley Shipping Week Day 3: Hospitalization + Favorite S4 B/R Moment by riley-summers
- Fic Promo: Chapter 3 of Everywhere (A Riley and Samantha Finn fanfiction). by readwritewatchrepeat
[Fandom Discussions]

- unpopular btvs and ats opinions? by mimi-dracula
- my nycc comicon spike cosplay will include slightly grown out roots btw. by freakcliff
- I know this would have screwed up many things but I still wanna say it should have been Willow x Anya in season 7! by ohlioness
- Ask: when was sean ono lennon in buffy the vampire slayer? by future-crab
- When I first watched Buffy back in the 90s, I either missed or just didn't really remember the hellhound plot by idle-flower
- Buffy being a wreck over Riley’s departure (no mention of his CHEATING btw) in triangle is infuriating. by youlivhere
- It cracks me up when Spike is attempting to extort Giles and he asks for $200. by simbelmyneflower
- Okay, so I have an issue with “Heartthrob”. by mimi-dracula

- Buffy vs multiple opponents - best fight scenes? by Budget_Mixture_166
- Seeley Booth vs Riley Finn by FoxIndependent4310
- This scene portrays the relationship between Angel and his "children". by FoxIndependent4310
- Rewatching after nearly 30 years is a trip by slb609
- I hate how the Scoobies treat Willow's heartbreak like an inconvenience in "Something Blue" by itsascreambaby96
- Who else was there from night one of the premiere? by CloseCalls4walls
- How far they went by squeakymayotoes
- Connor by DeadGirlLydia
- More books like Reading Angel? by bryn-mitchell
- I interviewed Stephanie Romanov by matwbt