WESLEY: There is no Fred anymore.
GUNN: You don't know that.
WESLEY: I watched it gut her from the inside out. Everything she was is gone. There is nothing left but a shell.
ANGEL: Then we'll figure out a way to fill it back up.
SPIKE: The thing only took over her body. Just a tip of the theological.
ANGEL: It's the soul that matters.
SPIKE: Trust us. We're kind of experts.
GUNN: You don't know that.
WESLEY: I watched it gut her from the inside out. Everything she was is gone. There is nothing left but a shell.
ANGEL: Then we'll figure out a way to fill it back up.
SPIKE: The thing only took over her body. Just a tip of the theological.
ANGEL: It's the soul that matters.
SPIKE: Trust us. We're kind of experts.
The Sunnydale Herald is looking for a new editor. Contributing to the Herald is a great way to get your Buffy on! Find out more.
[Drabbles & Short Fiction]

- Can't Be Wrong (Buffy/Angel, G) by badly_knitted

- The Game Plan (Buffy, Xander, T, The Magnus Archives xover) by madimpossibledreamer

- Three Spuffy Prompts (Buffy/Spike, M) by mangio-formaggio
- Untitled (Angel/Reader, unrated) by starlord-s
[Chaptered Fiction]

- Slayers Interrupted Ch. 5 (Buffy, Faith, T, Batman xover) by BlueStories
- ROWAN THE VAMPIRE SLAYER: BOOK ONE Ch. 1 (Ensemble, OC Slayers, M) by Red Cowling she they (Redtheseer)
- Cordelia: The Memory Shop CH. 14 (Cordelia, T) by michaelt
- The Watcher’s Foundling Ch. 5 (Buffy/Spike, M) by voidslayerworks98
- A New Big Bad Ch. 15 (Willow/Tara, T) by tinfoil_paint
- Without Fear, There Can Be No Courage Ch. 3 (COMPLETE) (Connor/OC, M) by Amethystia
- Of Now, Of This Ch. 1 (Wesley/Lilah, M) by kylapapaya
- Vicariously Ch. 10 (Buffy/Spike, M) by Iris_Dietrich
- Crack a Bottle, Run a Bath CH. 3 (Spike/Drusilla, E) by
- Restructuring Reality [Series Part 3] CH. 33 (Buffy/Spike, unrated) by EmpressRagini
- The Moon in The Morning Ch. 6-7 (Buffy/Faith, unrated) by Influence13
- Mirror, Mirror CH. 13 (Faith/Wesley, Wesley/OC, M) by crayonbreakygal
- I Remember I Used To Compose Your Dreams (Control Your Dreams) CH. 1 (Willow/Tara, Willow/Buffybot, E) by angel_of_malice
- Red Xandra: Season Three Ch. 5 (Ensemble, unrated) by Kickaha
- Infinitely Ch. 116 (Willow/Tara, M) by Laragh
- Monsters Don't Get Miracles Ch. 26 (Drusilla, Ensemble, T) by She_posts_nerdy_stuff
- Ten Years Gone Ch. 5 (Buffy, M, Supernatural xover) by Janis70
- Find the River Ch. 3 (Buffy/Angel, M) by Janis70
- The Dragon, The Mad Dog and the Slayers Ch. 17 (Ensemble, M, Ryuu ga Gotoku | Yakuza xover) by Mademoiselle_X
- Two sides of the same coin Ch. 25 (Buffy/Faith, M) by FuffyForever
- Rounding the Bases Ch. 52 (Willow/Tara, Ensemble, E) by VladimirHarkonnen (TheLightdancer)
- Bloody Champions Ch. 7 (Spike, E, Supernatural xover) by SoundOfMoonshine
- Everywhere Ch. 10 (Riley/Sam, Sam/Graham, T) by rileyfinntastic
- The Strength To Stand Up Again Ch. 5 (Xander/Cordelia, M, Charmed xover) by Jadegirl50

- The Will of Hell, Chapter 20-22 (Buffy/Spike, M) by Perelynn
- I flunked the written, Chapter 12-13 (Buffy/Spike, M) by LadyInQuest
- The Vanguard Chronicles Part 4: The Reclamation, Chapter 10-12 (Buffy/Spike, T) by Gamingdragon
- the one with all smooches, Chapter 1-2 (Buffy/Spike, M) by LadyInQuest
- The Shape of Choice, Chapter 1 (Buffy/Spike, T) by Amon Kashino
- The Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Place, Chapter 21 (Buffy/Spike, T) by flootzavut
- Indecent Proposal, Chapter 56 (Buffy/Spike, E) by rocker

- Legacy Children of the Hellmouth CH. 5 (Xander, E) by Sithicus
- Echoes of the Past Ch. 14 (Olz, M, multiple xovers) by Rod

- As the Crow Flies, Chapter 7 (Buffy/Spike, E) by EverythingElse
- Resolution, Chapter 14 (Buffy/Spike, E) by Niamh
- The Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Place, Chapter 21 (Buffy/Spike, T) by flootzavut
[Images, Audio & Video]

- Artwork: Spike & Angel by rainbowdragonwithcats
- Artwork: two variants of sleeping poses for spiles (Spike & Giles) by weetabixed
- Artwork: blood play (Spike & Drusilla, NSFW) by
- Artwork: The Yaoi Brothers (Angel & Spike) by
- Artwork: Rupert Giles by bestofnone
- Artwork: Willow & Oz by lichjuno
- Artwork: Angel & Spike by myboyknows
- Artwork: so… same time next week? (Buffy & Spike) by rabbitmotifs
- Artwork: Magic Sigil inspired from BtVS by chloe-vampire-slayer
- Edits: Buffy Summers + Outfits (61/∞) by clarkgriffon

- Artwork: Sunnydale High in blender by unidentifieduser202
- Artwork: Buffy by Simple-Drummer-7416

- Video: Jenny Calendar Speaks: Robia Scott on Her Shocking Buffy Death by The Bitch Is Back with Charisma Carpenter
- Video: Jenny Calendar & Lilah Morgan [Buffyverse] | Woman Like Me by WelcomeToCaritas [Liv]
[Reviews & Recaps]

- I watched this so you don’t have to! (Jenny Calendar Speaks - The Bitch is Back) by vampirewillowrosenberg
- gingerbread by weetabixed
[Recs & In Search Of]

- is there any giles fanfics abt his dark magics ripper time??? recced by hellomyblr
- Strawberry Fields By HollyDB recced by jnb-fic-recommendations
- death wish by sigyn recced by song-in-my-head
[Community Announcements]

- Tuesday, September 8 - Promotion Day Reminder by fic_promptly
- Tues/Wed Pinch Hit ✎ Two-Word Prompts by comment_fic
- Wednesday, September 9 - Horoskope by fic_promptly
[Fandom Discussions]

- angel: here’s this necklace i don’t know what it does by aroedmundpevensie
- Rewatching Buffy is quite something. by ghostlyufos
- In season five they really were like by absolutelyspockedtohearthat
- I feel like that's been my experience of cast-hosted recap podcasts overall by vampirewillowrosenberg, mistyintherivers
- Creating Dawn by simbelmyneflower
- I like thinking about modern vampire media in other modern vampire worlds. by curiouslymyown
- It’s so funny by simbelmyneflower
- This might be too niche, but by tarabtvs
- Do you think Drusilla was dissapointed when Spike dropped the whole poetry thing? by ultramodernvampire
- actually something I need more of is Jesse McNally haunting both Xander and Willow. by soulless-angel25
- characters i would have liked to see become part of the main btvs ensemble by xaeyrnofnbe
- modern day buffy episodes in no particular order by the-ben-and-glory-question
- I will NEVER get over the fact that the Buffy writers really shot themselves in foot by hello-nichya-here
- Sorry the more I think about an au the more I want to write it- by soulless-angel25
- I’ve never quite understood Cordelia’s problem with Angel and Buffy’s relationship. by mimi-dracula
- What did you think of S3E11 Gingerbread? by btvs-weekly-group-rewatch
- buffy ship wars are so insane by azrielstarsand
- Okay so I watched about half of Charisma Carpenter’s latest episode of The Bitch Is Back with Robia Scott, and… by mutedtempest
- reimagining ATS cordelia by mimi-dracula
- I find it hard to believe Darla was never pregnant in her human life by mimi-dracula
- Okay, so, things just got 10x worse. by mimi-dracula
- I’m on “Billy” and… I’m tired. 5 minutes in and I’m tired. by mimi-dracula
- Kate being too late to save her father by oveliagirlhaditright
- Buffy stabbing Faith (and trying to kill her) by oveliagirlhaditright
- BUFFY’S BOYFRIENDS ANALYSIS as patterns in real life relationships by cordelia-slay
- I’m watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer for the first time by thatgaybreadstick
- It’s not funny but it really is by ohlioness
- watching the way buffy pines after riley is so killer. by camellcat
- I wish we’d gotten more xander and tara being friends. by camellcat
- Gingerbread provides the definitive answer by badwolfwho1
- I really really like the idea or making Giles’ and Buffy relationship more complex by rebornautumn
- I do fully believe that Spike got a formal invitation (with a +1!!!) to Anya and Xander’s wedding by simbelmyneflower
- as someone who did homework in the library afterschool by anythingbyadriannelenker
- Spike and Buffy kiss in “Intervention” truly has me in a chokehold by lxvespxffy
- kennedy love by luxaii, daisychase
- okay I am very new to buffy by lesbiangoogledino

- Penn deserved more episodes by Illustrious-Lemon412
- How could Faith become a police officer? by Budget_Mixture_166
- Spike's Halloween plan doesn't feel like him. by FoxIndependent4310
- I just watched Blood Money Again (Angel S2 E12) by bugsboner
- Influences and callback in S5:E20 Spiral by emperorwal
- Jeff Kober is an Emmy Nominee Now! by Sea_Photograph_3998
- Jenny Calendar Speaks: Robia Scott on Her Shocking Buffy Death | The B*tch Is Back: General Discussion by speashasha
- Spike and Dru Pretty Maids All in a ROw by WingcommanderIV
- My Buffy dolls I just got! I made a graveyard to display them in. by VoiceMedical3259
- Do you agree with this? Why or why not? by gloomydreamer666
- Did Wesley remember his relationship with Lilah? by Etelnoh
- Anya in her Fear, Itself scary costume is adorable by Quiet_Media6401
- I appreciate Tara a lot by TrickyRequirement619
- Just watched Happy Anniversary (Angel S2E13) by bugsboner
- regarding James and Elizabeth on Angel by Former-Cap-4838
- How come Harmony never became dangerous even though she was a vampire by Former-Cap-4838
- Best podcast recs with a queer eye by Fun_Lie3431
- Jonathan and gang are terrible people and objectively the most evil big bads (upto s6) by Fun_Neighborhood8178
- Cheese man theory by BigCoops666
- Controversial take: the gang was justified in being upset with buffy in s3 by ikwydls96
- What do you think would have happened… by Pedals17
- I love Warren's twist. by FoxIndependent4310
- Did Xander fetishize lesbians and Willow-Tara? by onewishwillow4023
- The Gift by Verystrange129
- How Did Connor Learn How To... (Angel S4 finale spoiler) by Grand_Internet_9212
- What's your favourite Buffy song? And what am I missing from my Buffy playlist? by Spooky_toni
- 'Buffy' Reunion planned for the Emmys next weekend by j-helo85
- The Master’s strangely contemporary leather jacket by suddenly_mia
- Is it possible that a revival is still on the way? by Neat_Cardiologist451
- Why does Angel want to fulfill the Shanshu prophecy by Plastic-Response-603
[Articles, Interviews, and Other News]

- PODCAST: by
- PODCAST: by
- PUBLICATION: 24 Years Ago, ‘Buffy the Vampire Slayer’ Made Internet History With One Line by Abby Jackam, Collider