(Amy has recently been magicked from a rat back to a human.)
WILLOW: (walking forward) It's, it's just a siren. It's oh... it's all right. Okay? You okay?
Amy peers at the window, then looks at Willow.
AMY: (twitchy) Mm-hm. Yeah. Just ... you know. (whispers) Everything feels weird. (Willow nods)
AMY: I mean, it's like... I felt like I was in that cage for weeks. (Willow looks nervous)
AMY: But it can still be okay- right? I... I can still get into the swing of things, like... prom's coming up. I'm so hoping Larry would ask me.
WILLOW: (walking forward) It's, it's just a siren. It's oh... it's all right. Okay? You okay?
Amy peers at the window, then looks at Willow.
AMY: (twitchy) Mm-hm. Yeah. Just ... you know. (whispers) Everything feels weird. (Willow nods)
AMY: I mean, it's like... I felt like I was in that cage for weeks. (Willow looks nervous)
AMY: But it can still be okay- right? I... I can still get into the swing of things, like... prom's coming up. I'm so hoping Larry would ask me.
~~Smashed~~
We are aware of issues with our feeds and are on working on it.
The Sunnydale Herald is looking for at least one new editor. Contributing to the Herald is a great way to get your Buffy on! Find out more here.
[Chaptered Fiction]

- The Shape of Choice - ch. 8-9 by Amon Kashino (Buffy/Spike, PG-13)
- A truce that lasts long enough looks like peace (feels like love) - ch. 9 by zinjadu (Buffy/Spike, R)
- the one with all smooches - ch. 6 by LadyInQuest (Buffy/Spike, R)
- Blood Will Out - ch. 3-4 by BloodandPeaches (Buffy/Spike, NC-17)
- Your Timing Needs Work - ch. 1-43 by cosplayermadness (Adult Only) COMPLETE!

- The Girl Who Was Destined To Die - ch. 1 by Sharie (HP xover, Buffy centered, FR13)

[Images, Audio & Video]

- Artwork: part of a kendra wip. it looks weird to me cause i usually render skin first by rainbowdragonwithcats (Kendra, worksafe)
- Artwork: you kids really dig the library, huh? [with downloadable closeups] by mistyintherivers (Scoobies, Jenny, Giles, worksafe)
- Artwork: teef by rabbitmotifs (Buffy/Spike, worksafe)
- Script Notes: …like an animal sensing its mate by lxvespxffy (Buffy/Spike, worksafe)
- Moodboard: buffy & giles by kyrt4t (worksafe)
- Gifset: ["I've been sent. By the Powers That Be."] by starryeyesxx (Doyle, worksafe)
- Gifset: ✨️ Buffy Summers + Hair Flip ✨️ by sophsun1 (Buffy, worksafe)
- Gifset: [Rupert Giles and Wesley Wyndam-Pryce in Season 3] by mycatismyfriend (Giles, Wes, worksafe)
- Gifset: Buffy the Vampire Slayer The Scooby Trio in every episode | Season 3 - Part 1 by mikimeiko (Scoobies, worksafe)
- Gifset: BEST OF BTVS: Amy Madison by clarkgriffon (Amy, worksafe)
- Gifset: FAITH LEHANE & BUFFY SUMMERS 3.17 | ENEMIES by sxna (Buffy/Faith, worksafe)
- Fanvid: flirting 101 spuffy edition by lxvespxffy (Buffy/Spike)

- Wallpaper: Tara - Wallpaper by shira-hazel (Tara, worksafe)
[Reviews & Recaps]

- Anybody who could do this has to be a monster (S3E11) by coraniaid
- Thoughts on Rewatching S3E11, “Gingerbread” (1/3): No pathetic whining about students' rights by btvsfemslashenjoyer

- Uhm yeah first time watcher on season 5, i love this season so much already and... why am i getting emotional already? by [new viewer] Sea-Asparagus-6112
- Post rewatch thoughts on You're Welcome by Desperate-Aioli-6915

[Recs & In Search Of]

- Fic recs / Announcement: Sharing Saturday #1 [with recs] by rileyfinnworks
- Fic recs / Announcement: Elysian Fields Spuffy Fanworks Archive — Featured Works Sept 7-20
- ISO: xaeyrnofnbe seeks cangel-themed asks
- ISO: emo-0 needs high(er) quality Wesangel images!
- ISO: mangio-formaggio seeks a gifset comparison of Giles... vs Spike... being tortured?
[Community Announcements]
[Fandom Discussions]

- Ask: If Buffy, Kendra, and/or Faith were wrestlers what would their names/gimmicks be? answered [also read OP tags] by badwolfwho1
- ok thinking more about Jesse and the impact I wish he'd had [it could have made S3 Xander/Willow interesting] by soulless-angel25
- the way that the narrative (and fandom) tries to make us believe that Buffy somehow failed Faith by lxvespxffy
- Thinking about how Buffy season 6 could have been [better if it compared Xander with the Trio] by rebornautumn
- Buffyverse Characters as Hooved Livestock Animals! Pt. 1, Cattle by lycanpunk666
- The Buffy Cast on the neurodivergency spectrum by lolazoel
- cw: sa discussion... [when discussing consent and its violation people miss character reactions] by weetabixed
- Buffy is soo interesting vis a vis rape. by it-abducts-itself
- Imagine how significant it would be if Buffy was the only other person to know about Connor... by lxvespxffy
- [Bangel as starcrossed doomed lovers was executed with next to ZERO rational thought from writers] by hello-nichya-here
- Freja Skov as Buffy Summers [Buffy/Overwatch collab talk] by boopsterliv
- POLL: AO3 Femslash Top 100: Round 4 Buffy/Faith (Fuffy) vs Yellowjackets couple by ao3femslashtop100-tournament

- Anthony Head was featured in the "in memoriam" of the emmy but not nicky, this not right by krav_mustaine
- New Buffy merch! [at Primark, locations in UK and some in US] by Dry-Dragonfruit5216
- New Buffy Merch ❤️ [at Kohl's in the US] by slyjabroni
- Every Slayer needs her watcher? by ThickPeanut136
- Buffy/Faith [kindness to Faith would have gone a long way, not a shipping thread] by LIJ067
- Question about Buffy's strenght in season 3 episode 11 gingerbread by Budget_Mixture_166
- Like everyone, I love The Body...but... [the one action scene with the vamp feels out of place] by ironchitlin
- i looked up a summary of the comic seasons and WTF😭 by Ok_Conversation_1527
- I don't understand why people think the comics are crazy [sarcastic] by CandidateHefty329
- Unpopular opinion: I'm not a huge fan of Lorne by itsascreambaby96
- The Yoko Factor - is Buffy in the right to be mad at Angel? by Maleficent-Tarot4892
- The Yoko Factor - is Buffy in the right to be mad at Angel? [ATS thread] by Maleficent-Tarot4892